Our website uses HTTP Cookies, for more information on what these are please refer to the (Mozilla Foundation’s resource on HTTP Cookies.)
Further information on our Cookies are set out below.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. When you first visit us, we'll tell you about our Cookies. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all Cookies on this website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. By allowing your settings to accept the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service to you. This Website may place the following Cookies:
4. Type of Cookie Purpose: Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, most web browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your web browser.
6. If you choose to disable Cookies in your web browser to prevent the placing of Cookies certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that your web browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your web browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.