Our Fees And Limits
We're transparent to our core with up front and fair pricing, so you always know where your money is going.
To view this in the regulator's standardised format please go here.
- Monthly fee€0
- Card shipping fee€0
- Purchase (in €) fee0%
- Purchase (in £) fee1.75%
- Purchase (non £/€) fee1.75%
- ATM withdrawal (in €) fee**Free up to twice a month(then €0.85 per withdrawal)
- ATM withdrawal (in £) fee**€1.50
- ATM withdrawal (non £/€) fee**~€2.00
- ATM balance inquiry fee**€0.50
- Community Contribution*1%(0% with TKN)
- Card top-up fee1%(0% with TKN)
- Paper statement fee€7.50
- Replacement card fee€8.00
- Crypto / Fiat exchange fee0%(Best rate available)
- Daily spend limit€8,000
- Daily purchase limit€7,600
- Daily cash withdrawal limit€350
- Card balance limit***€8,000
* The Community Contribution is a fee which belongs to TKN holders. Every time a card is topped up with any token other than TKN, a 1% Community Contribution is charged and sent to the asset contract (the balance of the Smart Contract grows through the proliferation and usage of the Monolith Card). TKN holders can claim their share of the Community Chest at any time using Cash & Burn.
** All ATM-related activities may incur further charges by local banks/ATM operators beyond the listed fees.
*** Please note that Monolith Visa Card is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.